The Business Women Empowerment Project, Inc. & Kim McNair Productions hosted their 2nd Annual Women on the MOVE Summit 2015 Thursday September 17, 2015 at the Morrow Event Center in Morrow, GA. It was a one-day session of learning through empowering speakers, panel discussions and networking with industry leaders, entrepreneurs, professionals, CEO’s and more.
This year’s conference focused on personal and professional development, leadership skills, increasing your business with social media, the power of your brand, marketing strategies, business finance, and health and wellness.
Speakers and Panelist Included:
- Lisa J. Smith– Regional Mgr, Metro South Region, Georgia Power Company
- Martha Korman- Zumwalt– VP Business Development Crossroads Advisory
- Kristin Oblander– President The Oblander Group LLC
- Lori Flowers– Marketing Director Radio One Atlanta
- Deanna Moore – CEO I Think I Am Foundation, Inc.
- Sheronde Glover– CEO The Business Practioner
- Dr. Lori Johnson, OB-GYN- CEO Just for You Women’s Healthcare
- Lavon Lewis & Sherrod Shackleford– Pencilworx Design Group “Branding and Social Media Specialist”
Moderator Judge Geronda V. Carter
Karmentria Dunham Burton, General Manager, Supplier Diversity DELTA Airlines
Former NFL Player Willie Whithead
Photography by Amelia Design