Are you considering investing in a Life Coach? Tired of getting minimal results? Have you tried a Life Coach who promised massive results in a short period of time, only to find out that it was just “sales hype?” We had the opportunity to Certified Life Coach Cheryl Peavy! She is taking the Coaching world by storm! Here are eight tips on what YOU should consider when investing in a life coach.
- One should make sure that the coach they are seeking shares their story; their experiences. It is important to know where they came from and how they arrived to the place they are in their business and life.
- You have to look for and feel a connection with the coach you are seeking. If you can’t relate to them even after having a consultation they are not the one for you.
- Look for or ask for any testimonials. See what other clients have said about them. This is key because you know about their productivity in delivering what they say the can. Do your research. Ask them questions.
- They should be asking you questions about what you are looking for, what you are hoping to gain. They should be taking notes when you are speaking with them and asking questions that are relevant to helping you succeed.
- After the first initial consultation they should have been able to provide one thing for you that you can implement.
- They will hold you accountable. They will follow-up with you to check on your progress.
- Also, they should be able to give you an outline of steps to help you attain your goals. Plan of action.
- Positive attitude is key! That they sound confident in their abilities and positive towards you as well. She should always feel uplifted and motivated when speaking with them.
Connect with Cheryl Peavy TODAY on Facebook!
(FEATURED IMAGE CREDIT: Courageous Woman)