It’s Breast Cancer Awareness month and one of the best ways to celebrate the month of October is to support companies in their mission to help those affected by breast cancer. There are many ways to celebrate this month. Sheen Magazine asks you to not only support the cause but also help spread the word on how National Breast Cancer Awareness Month can make a difference to everyone. Be sure to check out some of the products below.
1. Awareness Bracelet | Beach Life $14.99 oyeahgifts.com This bracelet is the perfect as a representation of your own journey or as a gift of grace and love. 10% of the retail profit from the Awareness Ribbon bracelet will assist Hello Gorgeous in their mission!
2. Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner | TGIN $9.99 tginstore.com In honor of breast cancer awareness month, TGIN is having a sale! Now through 10/15/17, all TGIN products are $9.99 or less! Use code: TGINGOESPINK (A portion of the sales will go to the Metropolitan Breast Cancer Task Force. chicagobreastcancer.org Sale ends 10/15/17 at 11:59pm CST.)
3. Shimmer Sleek Firming Body Illuminator | Cheeky Physique $46 cheekyphysique.com 20% of sales of the limited edition Shimmer Sleek Pink Ribbon Firming Body Illuminator will be donated to Bright Pink, the only national non-profit focused on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women.
4. Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation | IT Cosmetics $30 itcosmetics.com The limited-edition brush is luxuriously crafted—and supports this amazing cause! For every Love Beauty Fully™ Love is the Foundation Brush purchased during this month,IT Cosmetics™ will donate one to the Look Good Feel Better® program to help women face the effects of cancer with confidence. You’ll be giving the gift of joy and beauty to another woman, and to yourself!
5. Pink Benedictine Blessings for a Cure Bracelet | Unique Gifts For Friends $30 uniquegiftsforfriends.com Unique Gifts For Friends will donate 50% of the net proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and My Saint My Hero donates Net Proceeds to the City of Hope Cancer Treatment & Research Center.
6. Breast Cancer Awareness – Be Brave | Mother Trucker & Co. $25 mothertruckerco.com Show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness month with positive messages on vivid, pink caps. Choose from a variety of empowering messages such as Fighter, Survivor, or Hope.
7. Magenta Love ToteSavvy | Life Play Company $72 lifeinplaycompany.com Magenta Love ToteSavvy® was designed in collaboration with the non-profit organization, METAvivor. 100% of all proceeds earned from this limited edition style will be donated to METAvivor in order to fund more research for Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC). Each Magenta Love ToteSavvy® includes a keepsake Kendra Beshk tassel keychain stamped with the word “Make Today Count”.
8. Magic Mitt | Jane Iredale $15 janeiredale.com This fan-favorite uses nothing but water to remove every last trace of makeup—even mascara—while leaving skin’s natural protectors in place. 100% of profits from sales between 9/5/17 through 12/31/17 support Living Beyond Breast Cancer (LBBC), a national education and support group.
9. Urban Hydration Breast Cancer Awareness | Urban Hydration $26 urbanhydration.com For each purchase of their pomegranate skin products, Urban Hydration will donate to the National Breast Cancer Foundation for research.
10. Pink Pony Romance | Ralph Lauren $104 ralphlauren.com Designed to aid our worldwide initiative in the fight against cancer, this limited-edition eau de parfum combines the essence of velvety woods with extravagant florals. One hundred percent of the profits from your purchase will be donated to reduce disparities in cancer care and ensure that treatment is available at an earlier, more curable stage.
11. The Breast Whisperer Bra | The Breast Whisperer $40 thebreastwhisperer.com The Breast Whisperer has determined that a percentage of proceeds from the sale of The Breast Whisperer bras will go towards breast cancer survivors and research.