As a product junkie, I’ve tried a lot of products and dedicated a lot of time researching ingredients to make sure my hair is healthy. Using Blueberries was one ingredient that was not on my radar to use in my hair.
Who knew that the use of blueberries could promote healthy hair? There are some great benefits to including blueberries in your hair regime such as repair damaged hair, prevent breakage and encourage hair growth.
Blueberries include the following:
- Proantocyanidins, which is the plant chemical found in Blueberries- interacts with hair follicles to accelerate growth and slow down hair graying, breakage and loss.
- Vitamin C and B Complex- which is good for increasing hair growth by providing oxygenation and circulation of the blood to the body, particularly the scalp
If you want try out the benefits of Blueberries for yourself, Haircare company, Curls has created a Blueberries Bliss Collection which includes:
- Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly, which defines, defrizzes – and can hold a curl like no other
- Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Paste, which smooths unruly edges, adds sheen, and enhances natural hair styles
- Blueberry Bliss Twist N Shout Cream which adds sheen, moisture, and definition to natural styles
- Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner which moisturizes, softens, detangles, and repairs hair
In June, The CURLS Blueberry Bliss Reparative Hair Wash and Blueberry Bliss Reparative Hair Mask will be added as new additions to the collection.