“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me.”-Erma Bombeck
Lower body Workout routine:
I absolutely love leg day!! As an athlete my lower body has to be strong as well as agile, so I don’t usually lift to heavy. All of my workouts for the most part are high intensity and muscle endurance based. This is one of my favorite workouts to do when I’m trying to get in and out the gym! Try to get 3-5 minutes in between each exercise!!
- Squats. 4 sets, 10 reps.
- Lunge jumps 4 sets, 30 (get in as many as you can).
- Dumbbell Lunges. 4 sets, 10 reps (each leg)
- Leg press. 4 sets, 20 reps. (Add more weight each set)
- Calf raises on leg press machine. 4 sets, 50 reps.
- Piston squats. 4 sets, 10 reps (on each leg)
Avocado toast with a salmon and kale salad!
Photography Credit: @jmoustache