“To be powerful is to be mentally tight and physically loose.”
30 seconds on, 30 seconds off | 5-8 rounds
- Sock Sliders V-Ups : Start in plank position. Using sliders or socks, press the tips of your toes upward as your prep firmly into the ground while engaging core. ** shoulders stay over wrists.
- Down-Dog Push-Ups: Start in push-up position. Complete one push-up to begin. Then shift weight back into a down dog. Once there reach one hand to the opposite ankle for a stretch. Shift back to plank position, complete another push-up before shifting back into a downward facing dog and reaching other hand to opposite ankle.
- Handstand Wall-Walks: Start in push-up position with belly on the ground and feet against wall. Push-up and crawl feet up the wall, while hands crawl in towards the wall. Aim for body upright against wall. Walk back down in the reverse way to complete.
- Handstand Shoulder Touches: Body upright against wall in handstand position. Tap shoulder with opposite hand.
Greens & Things
Super light, but hearty meal. Great for detoxing, but it also serves as a clean lunch. Quinoa and/or kale can be added to make it a little heartier too!
– 1 cucumber whole, sliced, diced or chopped to your liking
– 1 avocado, sliced or diced to your liking
– lemon juice (1/2 a lemon’s juice is suffice unless you’d like more)
– 1-2 tbsp olive oil
– 2-3 tbsp hemp seeds
– 2-3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
– salt/pepper to taste
– cayenne pepper (optional)