In order to remain dedicated to the process, you have to keep in mind that patience is key. Do not compare yourself to others, take responsibility for yourself, and most importantly, have fun.
UNDER 30 MINUTES FULL BODY ROUTINE
WARM UP :
● Run in place for 30 seconds and jumping jacks for 30 seconds; Repeat 2 more times.
● Squat Jumps
● Shoulder Taps
● Rear Lunge
● 30 seconds for each exercise. Perform 2 rounds for each. 2 minutes rest between each round
MEAL PLAN IDEA FOR A DAY
● 4 scramble eggs; 3 with no yoke and 1 with yoke, ½ a grapefruit, 1 slice of Ezekiel bread.
SNACK 1 :
● 2 rice cakes, 12 almonds, and 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter.
● 5 ounces of chicken breast, 1 cup of sauteed spinach with bell peppers, and 4 oz of sweet potato.
SNACK 2 :
● 1 can of tuna(in water) and 8 ounces of fruits(strawberries, apple, melons, & grapes)
● 5 ounces of ground turkey, 1 cup of steamed broccoli, and ½ cup of brown rice.