We all look for Jennifer Lopez’s glamorous yet sexy looks for awards shows and as the host of this year’s American Music Awards, she did not disappoint! If you thought Jennifer would only change a few times, think again.
J.Lo changed TEN times during the show and here are the looks:
1. She opened the show in a printed and sequined jumpsuit
2. A pink, turtleneck dress with an Ombré effect that flared at the knees and her hair in a high bun
3. She introduced Jenny McCarthy wearing a long, nude, netted dress
4. Then she wore a sexy gold metallic dress with a high slit in the front
5. She presented the New Artist of the Year award in a flowy, sheer, black dress with sequined black shorts underneath revealing her beautifully toned figure
6. Jennifer brought the dramatics and color with a yellow pantsuit with a plunging neckline and a black and silver belt
7. One of her sexiest looks of the night was this nude, very sheer dress with intricate designs along a beautiful train and sequins covering up her assets
8. Then she wore another jumpsuit but black and sheer with silver stars and black sequins paired with dramatic sleeves
9. J.Lo then brought out a sheer, floor length, sleeveless red dress covered with red lips
10. As if she couldn’t get any sexier, she wore a light blue gown with many cut outs that hugged her hips and showed off a lot of skin
Which look was your favorite?
Photos courtesy of Getty Images.