A refreshing and revitalizing shade, Greenery is symbolic of new beginnings.
Greenery for Fashion:
Greenery is nature’s neutral. A great harmonizer merging undertones of cool blues with vibrant yellows, the hue is a natural complement to a wide range of palettes. Like the spectrum of possibilities in colourful petals and blooms paired with lush green leaves, plants and trees, Greenery provides a pop of colour in accessories and footwear, or acts as a bold accent in a pattern. Prominent in fashion for men and women, as seen in the recent collections of Kenzo, Michael Kors, Zac Posen and Cynthia Rowley, Greenery has also been shown in a variety of solids and prints in children’s wear.
Greenery blends fashion and tech as well, as a prominent colour for wearables and activewear.
Greenery for Beauty:
In the ultimate personal display of boldness and vitality, Greenery is deployed as a chic, confident punch of colour for hair, lips, eyes and nails. It is also a camouflaging base for natural beauty looks, with green makeup rooted in colour-correcting trends. A complementary colour to red shades, Greenery plays down ruddiness in the skin.
1. SMASHBOX Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer | $39 | macys.com
3. OPI Gargantuan Green Grape | $10 | ulta.com
4. ulta.comFlora By Gucci Garden – Tuberose | $78 |
6. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadow Eyeshadow and Powder Blush | $21 | sephora.com
7. NYX Vivid Brights Liner | $7 | nyxcosmetics.com
8. sephora.comFace Mask – Green Tea | $6 |