Enhance the Effects of Your Anti-Aging Skincare Routine
Meet the first, state-of-the-art portable ultrasound facial device that allows for professional grade treatment on-the-go. Created by Techmira, Inc., the Activeboost Wand uses gentle ultrasound technology to prevent and reverse the signs of aging. Through micro air oscillations of one million cycles per second, the Ultrasound Activeboost Wand safely delivers efficacious ingredients deeper into the skin as effectively as possible, visibly lifting and firming for incredible results. Non-invasive and easy to use, the regimen is suitable for the most sensitive of skin types and 50 percent more effective.
Device Key Facts + Benefits:
Portable, clinically tested professional technology
Designed with a high quality, medical grade stainless steel head to improve safety and cleanliness
Minimizes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
Promotes blood circulation, bringing more oxygen & nutrients to the skin
Gently exfoliates dead skin cells without the use of harsh ingredients or environmentally hazardous microbeads
Cleanses away toxins & aids in lymphatic drainage
Allows anti-aging ingredients to reach into deeper skin layers
Stimulates the development of collagen & elastin for improved elasticity
Increases cellular metabolism, which aids in cell repair & regeneration
Fades age spots & freckles
Improves skin texture & tone
Provides gentle massage
USB rechargeable battery with 3+ hour lifespan and automatic switch off after 5 minutes
Ultrasound Gel Key Facts + Benefits:
Acts as a conductive medium for ultrasound technology
Eases gliding motions, making for gentle skin application
Enriched with collagen
Can be purchased separately as a refill
How to Use:
5 – 10 minutes max, 2 – 3x per week
1. Charge the Mira-Skin Ultrasound Activeboost Wand by connecting the included USB-adapter to the device and your Smartphone or laptop / PC. An empty battery will take three hours to fully charge, illustrated by a yellow blinking LED light. The light will turn off once fully charged.
2. After cleaning your face and removing all traces of makeup, apply a generous amount of the Mira-Skin Ultrasound Gel on your face, avoiding eyelids and open sores. Too little gel decreases penetration; reapply if needed due to absorption.
3. Place your finger on the ON/OFF button for 2 – 3 seconds to turn the device on. The green LED will remain ON until the device is either turned off manually or automatically shuts off after 5 minutes.
4. Glide the Ultrasound Activeboost Wand flat against the skin in a stroking motion, always moving in one direction. Begin across your forehead, followed by the lower jaw towards the chin.
5. Move outward from the sides of your nose toward the temples.
6. Continue gliding down the left and right sides of your throat several inches away from your Adam’s apple.
7. Wipe the remaining gel from the device with cotton.
8. Apply your skin care products within the first 30 minutes after treatment to maximize their effectiveness. Noticeable results seen in as little as two weeks.
For Your Safety:
Do not use on the eyes / eyelids, ears, Adam’s apple, open sores, wounds or infected areas.
To avoid side effects or skin reactions, do not use ultrasound technology with skin care products that contain nanoparticles, fruit acids, essential oils or enzymes.
Do not glide the device back and forth or stop the motion in one place for too long.
Limit use to no more than 10 minutes for each treatment, as ultrasound cleansing overuse can tire out muscles and tissues, producing undesirable results.
Refrain from using the device if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, heart disease or other serious medical condition.
Consult your doctor if you are currently under medical care for any skin conditions prior to using.
The Mira-Skin Ultrasound Activeboost and Ultrasound Gel (50 ml) are available as part of the Mira-Skin Starter Kit, along with the additional Hyaluronic Serum (15 ml) at Mira-Skin.com.