In this hot weather, it’s a MUST that we try to stay as cool as possible. An easy way to do that, is with a cold drink. A personal and easy favorite drink to make in the summertime is a smoothie! Especially with strawberries and peaches, these fruits are the perfect combo for this season. This smoothie is not only delicious, but depending on what you add in, it can be super healthy as well. So, if you’re wanting to know how to make this yummy, healthy smoothie check it out below.
Side note: This is based off a freestyle, so bear with me for the measurements!
Let’s get started:
- ½ cup of frozen bananas, for a better smoothie like consistency
- 5 – 7 strawberries, depending on how sweet you’d like it
- 1/3 cup of peaches
- ¼ cup of spinach (you can’t taste it I promise)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1/3 cup of granola
- About ¼ cup of almond milk – or any liquid of choice. Water wouldn’t be a good idea, just saying.
- A dash of cinnamon
Blend all of this together and enjoy!
This could be made on a relaxing day or even for an on-the-go breakfast! Super easy to make and delicious.
Featured Image: Shutterstock