New York Fashion Week is one of the most anticipated events in the fashion industry. Designers from around the world come to showcase their latest collections, and it’s a great opportunity to spot the newest trends. Here are some of the top trends we saw at this year’s NYFW:
- Leather: Leather was everywhere this year, from jackets to pants and even dresses. It was styled in a variety of ways, from bold colors to more classic styles.
- Oversized Silhouettes: Oversized clothing was a popular trend at NYFW. From blazers to dresses, designers played with volume and proportions to create striking looks.
- Cutouts: Cutouts were a popular detail in many collections, adding a sexy and playful touch to outfits.
- Bold Colors: Many designers opted for bold and bright colors this year. From neon green to hot pink, these eye-catching shades made a statement on the runway.
- Sheer Fabrics: Sheer fabrics were a popular trend, adding a delicate and feminine touch to outfits. Designers used sheer fabrics in tops, dresses, and even accessories.
Let us know what you hope to see in September!