Peach makeup has been taking over the aisles of our favorite beauty shops — with good reason. The fresh hue looks great on every skin tone and makes the wearer look healthy and full of energy. The pink-orange color is a fresh, natural-looking shade that looks beautiful on lips, cheeks, and even eyes. It’s the perfect tone to wear after a long night out or when you want to flaunt your natural beauty. When your face needs a pick-me-up, consider these fresh beauty picks to look peachy-keen.
1. Everyone will look good in the peachy-gold hues of the Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Peach-Infused Highlighting Palette ($52). Use the bronzer to sculpt your face, the blush to perk up your complexion, and apply the highlighter to the high points of your face.
2. Clinique Cheek Pop in Peach Pop ($29) looks as pretty on your cheeks as it does in the packaging. The blush is long-wearing and buildable, and the daisy shape will make you smile every time you see it in your drawer.
3. Sephora Cream Lipstain in Peach Tart ($11) lasts all day while never feeling dry or uncomfortable.
4. Not only does this Tony Moly Mini Peach Lip Balm ($10) look like your favorite fruit, but it also smells delicious. The moisturizing balm contains real peach extract that will make your pout look scrumptious.
5. If you’re searching for the perfect pink-neutral color, Maybelline Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes in Peach Buff ($8) is it. The creamy formula is ultra comfortable and will match all of your floral clothes.
6. Zoya Nail Polish in Medow ($10) is a gorgeous warm nude with gold shimmer reminiscent of a sunset. It will become your go-to color for Spring.
7. Keep your lips and cheeks moisturized with the Chosungah 22 So Tiny Lip and Cheek Face Color in Peach ($14). It will add a pastel flush to your face while improving skin’s texture with manuka honey and argan oil.
8. Soap and Glory Peach Party ($15) contains multiple sunny hues that give the wearer a luminous glow.
9. Try a fresh take on the pink-eye trend with a peach-hued eye shadow like Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Fireball ($22). This formula never goes on patchy and will make your eyes sparkle.