As the temperature begins to drop and the climate suddenly changes with fall and winter quickly approaching, we all know the drastic effects it has on our skin. Who doesn’t love a face free of acne and smooth supple skin? There are so many products on the market that claim to give you a clear complexion, but how can we achieve that without draining our wallets?
Well SHEEN is here to help you create a face scrub that will keep your skin radiant and moisturized. Not only is this a natural DIY that works with all kinds of skin types (dry/oily/combination oily) but it just requires THREE ingredients to keep your skin sparkling.
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil (can be purchased at The Vitamin Shoppe)
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 10 drops of organic tree tea oil (can be purchased at The Vitamin Shoppe)
- Simply combine your ingredients together in a bowl and mix with a spoon.
- After about 15 seconds of mixing, transfer your scrub into a container with an air tight lid
How to apply
- Apply the scrub onto the face and massage in circular motions for about 30 seconds.
(The oil will then absorb to the skin)
- After a minute after application, rinse the skin and pat dry.
Now that you’ve got the secret to a creating a simple face scrub, don’t be afraid to branch out and mix other products you can easily find in your kitchen. Whether it’s coffee, brown sugar, ginger, or honey, these products don’t have cost a fortune for you to achieve luminous skin.
Original recipe from New Leaf Wellness
Featured Image: Shutterstock