“Beyond the stars life isn’t misguided, yet often misunderstood the stones of our existence hold lights blossomed from our ancestors roots. Therefore, no pain, fear, regret nor sorrow shall we bear.
BLACK LIVES MATTER” – QUEEN TAY
Over the past few months we have seen a lot unfold over the world. While there are many problems that can be addressed From COVID to the Black Lives Matter movement, our time should be weaponized towards building innovative solutions.
There are three main groups of workers in the new economy: those who have lost their jobs, those who are classified as essential workers, and those who are able to continue working from the safety of their homes.
Regardless of what side of the spectrum you are on, all parties currently face both financial and health insecurities. While everyday working citizens face the new economy, America’s top billionaires became 6.3 Billion dollars richer!
Black workers have suffered record numbers of job losses over the last few months (March 2020–September 2020), along with the ensuing related economic devastation. They also are disproportionately found among the essential workers in the economy today—continuing to go to their workplaces, risking their health and that of their families because they are unable to sustain adequate social distance from their co-workers and customers.
SO HOW DO WE CREATE STABILITY IN 2020’S ECONOMY ?
The Average millionaire has 7 streams of income. Now is the perfect time to start ! HERE ARE 7 AFFORDABLE START UP IDEAS
- JOIN A SUSU: Often practiced in Africa (especially West Africa) and the Caribbean A susu or sou-sou is a rotating savings and credit association, The informal savings club arrangement is created between a small group of people.
- DROP-SHIPPING: Drop shipping can allow you to start an ecommerce business at ZERO Cost. It is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customers’ orders and shipment details to another retailer.
- AFFILIATE MARKETING: Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts
- FREELANCE WORK: Freelance work allows people to work part time and make full time pay. Having control over your workload, the clients you work with, and your income is a big benefit of freelancing. When you freelance, you’re in the driver’s seat.
You determine what jobs to take on, which clients you want to work for, and your pay rate.
- STOCKS: There are several ways to approach stock investing. Generally speaking, to invest in stocks, you need an investment account. For the hands-on types, this usually means a brokerage account. For those who would like a little help, opening an account through an advisor is a sensible option.
- CRYPTO CURRENCY: cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is encrypted and often decentralized. There are several different exchanges to choose from, with the most popular being Coinbase, GDAx and Bitfinex.
- VIRTUAL ASSISTANT WORK: Most virtual assistants provide support to their employer or clients in the form of answering emails, transcribing documents, preparing statements and letters, organizing files, coordinating schedules and calendars, making travel arrangements, and generally taking charge of administrative tasks to help a client focus on the other aspects of their jobs (or personal lives).
Get started today! Click here to learn more about the seven methods listed.
Follow Natae on her journey by clicking here.
Featured Image by Wordwide Vee