Now more than ever, men are finding solace in self-care and stepping up their grooming game – especially when it comes to skin and haircare.
Whether the trend was brought on by the pandemic or a worldwide shift that has us all focusing on living our best lives, the men’s lifestyle boom is here to stay and showing no signs of slowing. A survey published by Askmen.com predicted that the men’s skincare market share will grow to $18.92 billion by 2027, an increase of 6.2% since 2020.
Whether you’re a man looking to get the scoop on some genuinely choice goods, or simply gifting the gentleman in your life, these top tier brands deliver every single time.
- Jacq’s – The founders of Jacq’s believe in the power that nature has to shape our lives. Featuring tropical ingredients that are sourced and handmade in South Florida, Jacq’s is known for naturally derived, high-quality products that are always proudly made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetics, fragrances or dyes.
The nature-loving man will love Jacq’s Hibiscus and Carrot Hand and Face Soap Each batch is crafted with organic carrot, rice milk, and aloe vera to leave skin cleansed and moisturized. Not just for cleansing, this bar goes above and beyond, addressing ailments from aging to blemishes without leaving skin dry.
- MANTL – MANTL is here to celebrate all the bomb, bald men with their curated skincare line for the face and scalp designed especially for bald folks.
Get on board to bald healthiness with the 4-piece MANTL Starter Kit. Made from derived ingredients, this kit has everything he needs to cleanse, moisturize and protect his skin and scalp all in one routine, whether at home and on the go.
- Ancient Cosmetics – A family-owned brand born of frustration with harsh chemicals in everyday products, Ancient Cosmetics provides natural skincare solutions to age-old issues.
Composed of their best-selling Mahogany + Patchouli Body Wash, Black Sea Body Scrub, and Sandalwood + Frankincense Body Yogurt, the Men’s Collection Box is a great gift for the skincare conscious that like to keep it simple. Mildly scented and specially formulated for men’s skin, this trio will treat him right.
- Izzy + Liv – Dedicated to “culture, confidence, and soul,” Izzy + Liv is a vibrant brand that boasts products celebrating uniqueness and character.
This year Izzy + Liv debuted the King Box, a grooming gift box just for men. Included in this good-to-go gift bundle are a 100% wood hair pick, the Brown Skin Vegan Leather Wallet, a 10-in-1 multitool Swiss Army knife, a toiletry kit, and an adjustable face mask. Talk about a deal!
- Bevel – The Bevel brand is all about helping men look their best. With top-of-the-line products for body and face, you can’t go wrong gifting Bevel!
Don’t know where to start? Check out the Daily Essentials Bundle. This head-to-toe collection has everything any man needs to update his routine and comes in a choice of three magnificent scents (Dark Cassis, Black Bergamot, or Supreme Oak).
- Papa Rozier – Organically grown in Haiti and handcrafted in Brooklyn, Papa Rozier packs their products with a heavy helping of traditional remedy and ancestral love.
For the bearded man, we love Papa Rozier’s Beard and Mustache 3-Pack. It includes a handcrafted wooden comb, Beard Balm, and Beard Oil, both of the latter in the scent of your choice (amber, cedar, dogwood, sandalwood, Spanish moss, rosewood, bay laurel, forest pine, or unscented).
- Alaffia – Alaffia’s all-natural, GMO-free products are handcrafted with raw, indigenous ingredients sourced from West African cooperatives, with proceeds from the products going back into these communities. We love to see it!
With Alaffia EveryDay Shea Shave Cream, he will look great while doing good. This moisturizing, healing blend of shea butter, neem, and sunflower oils leaves the face ultra-smooth and is safe for even the most sensitive of skin.
- Scotch Porter – Know a dude that’s serious about his hair? Meet Scotch Porter. With a plethora of products ranging from skincare to fragrance, this no-nonsense men’s line takes grooming seriously.
The Superior Hair Collection includes everything he needs to cleanse, condition and style without the fuss.
- The Black Gent – Stylish with just a touch of an old-school twist, The Black Gent is it for essentials.
Get back to basics with the Hemp Shower Scrub. A balancing blend of hemp, aloe gel, rice oil, soap, and pumice, it’s the most relaxing way to start (or end) the day.
We all deserve to look and feel our best, and these brands definitely will bring out the best in a man! What are some of your favorite men’s grooming trends?