ONYX COLLECTIVE ANNOUNCES ‘DRIVE WITH SWIZZ BEATZ,’ STARRING LEGENDARY HIP-HOP PRODUCER SWIZZ BEATZ AND HIS SON NASIR DEAN, TO PREMIERE NOV. 16 ON HULU
The High-Octane Automotive Docu-Series Will Stream Exclusively on Hulu in the U.S., Star+ in Latin America, and Disney+ in All Other Territories
Photo Credit: Hulu
- ● Today, Onyx Collective announced its high-octane automotive docu-series “Drive with Swizz Bea” will premiere on Thursday, Nov. 16, on Hulu.
- ● All six episodes will be available to stream and feature domestic and global locations, including Los Angeles, New York, Houston, Atlanta, Japan and Saudi Arabia.
- ● In “Drive with Swizz Bea,” hip-hop legend and car collector Swizz Bea and son Nasir Dean (also known as Note Mercato) visit car-loving destinations, where they’ll examine the area’s distinctive car culture and bring together two otherwise disparate car clubs over a shared love of all things automotive and an appreciation for what it’s like to beat the odds through sheer drive alone
- ● The series is produced by Jay Brown and Tyran “Ty Ty” Smith of Ty Ty and Jay Brown Productions, Raymond Garcia of Major TV, Emmet Dennis of Black Drive Originals, and Christian Sarabia of 51 Minds.
- ● “Drive with Swizz Bea” will stream exclusively on Hulu in the U.S., Star+ in Latin America, and Disney+ in all other territories.