Summer is peaking her head around the corner so hopefully as the world starts to open back up, we see a rise in outings and social gatherings. We must be prepared! Women’s fashion has evolved so much over the last couple of years when it comes to summer fashion, from short shorts to wedge sandals. Summer 2020 five must haves in your closet are:
- A denim unit: A classic no need to explain.
- Animal print swimsuits: Animal print found its way into our homes last fall from dusters to pants. Neon colors and Animal prints rocked red carpets for the fall now it’s their time to make an appearance for the summer.
- Oversized Victorian Sleeves: These have become all the rage over the past couple of months. Some of your favorite fashion mavens can be seen in these tops. Claire Sulmers, GiGi Hadid, and Kyle Jenner have found the power of the Victorian Sleeve
- Maxi Faux Leather Coats: These are be worn on those cool nights when you’re out with your homegirls or headed out on that date you’ve been waiting for. Pair it with a cute girl fitting dress underneath or simple T-shirt and jeans.
- Faux leather jumpsuits and boiler suits: Recently NeNe Leakes was seen wearing a black Faux Leather two-piece jumpsuit during her press tour for the newest season of RHOA. These have become a fan favorite because of their versatility.
Make sure you visit these fashion boutiques for your summer fashion finds!
My top five boutiques that is a must visit:
Featured Image credits:
Photographer: Darren Bias
Model: KeMarilyn Chanel
Styled by: Ryan B