You might enjoy this fun makeup DIY, while you’re at home thinking about ways to save the dollars and cents, start that new project, and find time to pamper yourself.
We honestly did our research and noted that every ingredient listed in top the branded setting sprays like Fenty, Mac, and Urban Decay obtain these three basic items: Glycerin (Glycol), Water, and Witch Hazel. Most of these high-end brands are expensive and does not help our wallets!
You deserve better and this DIY will help you save!
Let’s have fun while we are at home experimenting with this Setting Spray recipe that is easy to make, affordable and brings out your inner beauty.
- 1 tablespoon Rose Water or Distilled Water
- ½ tablespoon Witch Hazel
- ½ tablespoon of Vegetable Glycerin
- Aloe Vera gel
- 5 drops of Essential Oils (Tea tree, Manuka, Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus or Almond)
- Travel spray bottle
- Combine glycerin, essential oils, and witch hazel in a bowl.
- Stir in the distilled water or rose water in the bowl.
- Pour ingredients into the spray bottle using the funnel.
- Shake to combine all the ingredients.
- Apply makeup as usual
- Spray 2-3 spritzes to set makeup. Let spray dry.
For more information check out Recipes with Essential Oils