“Do something today that your future self will thank you for.”
– 15 Jumping Jacks
– 15 Squats
– 15 Plank Jacks
– 15 Crunches
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ cup onions — diced
- pinch crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic — minced
- 2 cups sweet potatoes — diced
- 2 cups shrimp — peeled, deveined, and thawed if frozen
- 3 cups trimmed and coarsely chopped kale leaves
- salt and ground black pepper
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions and crushed red pepper.
- Cook until the onions are soft and golden.
- Add the garlic, and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add the sweet potatoes, and cook until soft. Add a few tablespoons or ¼ cup of water to help steam the sweet potatoes, if necessary.*
- Add the shrimp, and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they turn pink.**
- Turn the heat to low, and add the kale, stirring until wilted.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.